It doesn’t always take a cruise to make my week. Sometimes, the littlest things work just as well. I was a lucky girl this week as there were lots of fun-filled moments all week-long.
- My week started with a nice long bike ride at my new favorite zen exercise locale: Bikes & Blades Orlando. Great exercise, great outdoor experience and great fun. What better way to get in bikini shape body than a 1.5 bike ride!?
- Found out I won Not So Skinny Genes giveaway! My prize: Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith. For those who do not know, I collect journals of all kinds, but this one is definitely one I do not have but am excited to have won, as it is designed just to be “wrecked.” I keep most of the journals that I collect in pristine condition and don’t write in them so as not to “ruin” them. This fun gift is a way to get uncomfortable with my OCD trait and have fun all at once!
- New dress & shoes for the cruise! I went for the nautical look. Thoughts?
- Cupcake surprise for coworker’s birthday! Nothing better than sharing smiles with someone else and enjoying delicious cupcakes.
- My biggest smile I saved for last…I’m officially taking riding lessons (as in horse riding…not to be confused with bull…or bike…or motorcycle) in the fall! I have wanted to learn how to ride a horse my entire life, and it is the one thing I did not get to do as a child as the Padre feared I would end up paralyzed (forget injured). I found a stable in the area that takes incredible care of their horses and therefore I am happy to be able to take lessons with them. Here’s to a great start to the fall months and a lot to look forward to!
What were some of your smiles this week!? Don’t forget to link back should you do your own Counting Smiles recap!